CAMP SESSION VOLUNTEERS
If you would like to volunteer during the upcoming ORPR Camp session, please fill out the Volunteer form. We are in need of help in the kitchen, work crew, and instruction.
WORK WEEKEND AND YEAR-ROUND COMMITTEE VOLUNTEERS
We need volunteers in a number of key areas:
- Alumni (planning events, helping to keep everyone in touch)
- Building Maintenance (helping with buiding projects and overall camp maintenance)
- Camp Operations (projects revolving around the operation of the summer camp - registrations/applications)
- Marketing/PR/Camp Communications
- Programming (helping to plan out ideas and activities for the camp session)
- St. Tatiana's Day Ball (all aspects of planning the yearly Ball)
- Volunteer Recruitment (ensuring that volunteers are aware of future activities and helping each committee "staff" up)
- Youth Outreach (keeping the campers engaged the whole year with activities in/around Chicago and other areas where campers reside during the year)
Do you want to co-chair a committee (this means that you would be jointly in charge of something, such as planning an event, with another person)?