Current Projects needing fundraising:
New Boys' Camp Bathroom - New bathroom facilities for the boys' camp are needed prior to the start of camp next year. Estimated cost of this project is $50,000.
ORPR Camp Arch - The beloved archway that welcomes all in to ORPR Camp is rotting and the base has become unstable. The Building Committee is currently finalizing the arch remodeling plans. Estimated cost for this project is $10,000. We are currently looking for former campers to "sponsor" this rebuild of the arch. A plaque commemorating your donations will be placed on the arch.
Ready to make a donation? Please visit our Donate page.
WE’RE HALFWAY TO A NEW ARCH!
Yes, your donations are helping a lot – we’re a little more than halfway to where we need to be in terms of $ raised for the arch. If we can raise the last $5K, we may be able to have the arch up and ready for the 2012 camp session – how great would that be? Let’s find out! Please donate today! Click here!
Would you like to send a check? Please make it out to ORPR Camp (make sure to put “Arch Fund” in the memo field) and send it to:
ORPR Camp Fundraising
c/o Helen Pregl
4991 Perkinsville Road
Maple Plain, MN 55359
2013 St. Tatiana's Day Ball Sponsorships Available!
IMPORTANT: Gold and Platinum sponsorships received by November 15, 2012 will be guaranteed prominent placement on all of the 2013 Ball marketing and program materials. Please see below for additional information on the sponsorship levels.
Current Sponsorship Levels* (Note: Additional marketing/advertising opportunities may exist after the initial round of sponsors are approved.)
- Bronze - $250 Sponsor – Webpage mention, as well as a listing in our Event Program at the Ball
- Silver - $500 Sponsor – Small logo on camp homepage, as well as a ¼ page advertisement in our Event Program at the Ball
- Gold - $1,000 Sponsor – YOUR branded item provided to all Ball attendees, medium logo on camp homepage, as well as a ½ page advertisement in our Event Program at the Ball
- Platinum - $2,500 Sponsor – YOUR branded item provided to all Ball attendees, large logo on camp homepage, as well a full page advertisement in our Event Program at the Ball
* All sponsors will need to be approved by the Camp Board.
A formal thank you letter will be sent for all donations to ORPR Camp. This letter should be sufficient documentation of your donation for tax purposes. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!